IIoT – New NOS Consultation
We are currently undertaking the development of new National Occupational Standards (NOS) for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). These provide a new NOS suite.
You can review the new draft NOS files using the downloads below and submit your feedback using the short survey tool. Here you can either write any feedback comments directly or else attach a copy of the draft NOS word file with embedded comments. You can see the organisation of the full IT NOS in the IT NOS overview booklet which can be downloaded from the standards page here.
New draft IIoT NOS are available for download below:
There are 8 NOS files included in the new IIoT NOS suite:
• TECIS1201401 design IIoT hardware solutions
• TECIS1201402 design, develop and test IIoT software solutions
• TECIS1201501 architect end-to-end IIoT solutions
• TECIS1202401 deploy and integrate IIoT infrastructure
• TECIS1202402 test IIoT systems
• TECIS1203401 manage the operation of IIoT systems
• TECIS1203402 manage IIoT software updates
• TECIS1204401 implement security for IIoT solutions
You can download the IIoT NOS suite in a single file:
Please review each of the new draft NOS in the file and when you are ready you can submit your feedback using the short survey tool below. Here you can either write specific feedback comments or attach a copy of the draft NOS word file with embedded comments or marked up text.
Now take the IIoT NOS survey –
The IIoT NOS consultation closes on Monday 20th November 2020.