ODAG Consultants Ltd.
ODAG Consultants Ltd. are an independent skills, education and workforce development consultancy with a focus on advanced engineering and digital technology skills. We provide a wide range of consultancy services for national strategies, regional developments and local programmes in vocational education, apprenticeships and higher education.
Our aim is to support the design, implementation and delivery of skills initiatives, educational programmes and curriculum that are dedicated to delivering high quality learning, engaging learners and reflecting the needs of employers across the UK. We have detailed knowledge and expertise of UK wide standards and frameworks at all levels as they relate to specific national contexts (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales).
Current projects in 2021 include:
- Implementation of the degree apprenticeships in Wales for Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing
- Development of new Digital Technology apprenticeships in Scotland for data analytics, cyber security and software development
- Development of the new Diploma in Digital technology qualification at SCQF level 8 including units, credit rating and qualification approval
- Design, development and delivery of new units as part of the DfE Emerging Skills programme for Industrial Digitalisation in advanced manufacturing
- Review of the digital apprenticeships in Wales for Welsh Government:
– Digital Learning Design
– Digital Application Support
– Data Analytics
– Digital Telecommunications
– IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
ODAG are the developers of the UK Digital National Occupational Standards (NOS) for IT.
Current NOS projects as set by the UK NOS Governance Board include:
– Digital user (to replace IT user)
– Data protection
– Digital accessibility
– Software development
– Digital forensics
– Vulnerability scanning
Please contact us if you are interested in these developments